2016년 1월 8일 금요일

About myself

About myself


Hello. Today I am going to talk about myself. My name is Young Seo Lee, and I am from Seoul, South Korea. I am 15 years old, but I am in the 8th grade. During my free preiod, I really like to play a game, "League Of Legends". I started this game, when I came to Webb. This game makes me addicted, So I really want to quit.

Furthermore, I really like to play soccer. Soccer is one of my favorite sports. However, none of the dorm students play soccer, so I usually play basketball with them.

My favorite movie is "Star Wars Episode 3".This is because they have a lot of light saber duels and a lot of things happen. For example, most of the Jedi die by Sith who is the bad guy. Furthermore, this episode shows how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader and the best part of this movie is fight between obiwan and Anakin.

In addition, I really like to go on trips with my family. I think, one of the best trip was Italy. Italy is a really beautiful country and they had a lot of cool things such as a river and castles in Rome. If I have time, I hope I can go again.

댓글 2개:

  1. I love Italy, too! Young: this post is supposed to be about your "favorite thing about yourself!" Please be sure to read the assignments! Let's work on fixing this. I will give you more points for corrections. 15/20

    답글삭제
  2. Good effort. Be careful to correct ALL mistakes in your corrections. You did not fix all of them. New grade: 16/20

    답글삭제